Affiliate Bridge allows you to integrate affiliated items on your website.
How to use
- After installing and activating the Affiliate Bridge plugin, navigate to the plugin settings by pressing the settings link on the plugins section or navigating to it from the Setting Menu (
- On the setting page, set the default shortcode search attributes (Keyword, category, condition, number of items, etc.)
- Use the shortcode [affiliate-bridge] to show affiliated products. You can use the shortcode with the default settings or override the defaults with shortcode options. Paste the code anywhere on your site.
- Single item: [affiliate_bridge keywords=”murray tricycle” categories=”156524,159000″ size=”80%” items=”1″]
- Multi items: [affiliate_bridge keywords=”murray tricycle” categories=”156524,159000″ items=”4″]
- WordPress 5.0.0 or later
- PHP version 7.2 or later
- items – number of items to show. example: [affiliate-bridge items=”4″] (default = 1)
- size – image size. options are:
large. example: [affiliate-bridge size=”small”] (default = large)
- keywords – add search keywords (with spaces and other special characters). example: [affiliate-bridge keywords=”baseball cards”]
- framed – choose what kind of image frame to use. example [affiliate-bridge framed=”Y”]. (you can also use
affiliate_bridge_image_style_override_customfilter to use your own customized CSS)
- categories – Category IDs, separated by a comma. Download eBay Categories. example [affiliate-bridge keywords=”baseball cards”]
- condition – product condition. options are
Used. example [affiliate-bridge condition=”Used”] (default is
- defimage – link to default image. example [affiliate-bridge condition=”https://example.com/wp-content/uploads/08/20/my-cool-image.png”] (default is
- source – currently no use. will be added in future versions.